All you need to know about Clavam 625!
Clavam 625 Introduction:
Clavam 625 tablets are a penicillin type of antibiotic used to treat infections caused by bacteria. It is used for treating infections of the lungs, ears, nasal sinuses and skin. It will not treat viral infections such as the common cold.
Clavam 625 Tablets are best to take with a meal to decrease the chances of stomach upset. Your doctor will recommend that you take Clavam 625 Tablet at regular times and in evenly spaced intervals. It is easier to remember to take it each day by taking it at the same time each day. The dosage will vary depending on the condition you are receiving, but you must follow your doctor’s advice and take the full prescribed amount. It is important to continue taking it, even if your symptoms improve. Stopping taking it soon can cause some bacteria to survive and may make the infection worsen.
Side effects most commonly associated with this medication include vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. These side effects usually are mild. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
Before you take the medication:
- Inform your doctor if any of your allergies are present.
- Let them know if any liver or kidney problems exist.
- Let your healthcare team know if you are taking any other medicines to affect this medicine. If prescribed by a physician, this medicine should be safe for use during pregnancy.
USES OF CLAVAM 625 TABLETS
- Bacterial infections
Clavam 625 Tablet includes two medicines, Amoxycillin (and Clavulanic Acid), that work together to kill bacteria that cause infections. Amoxycillin stops the growth of bacteria. Clavulanic Acid decreases resistance and increases the activity of Amoxycillin to bacteria. You will feel better in a few days. However, you must continue to take it as directed even if you feel better. This is to ensure that bacteria do not become resistant.
CLAVAM TABLET’S SIDE EFFECTS
Most side effects are not serious and will disappear once your body adjusts to the medication. If they persist or you are concerned, consult your doctor.
- Zerodol SP: Uses, Side-effects, Benefits And Composition
- Hot Water Bag | Usage | Relieves Pain? Or Just A Psychology Thing?
- O2 Tablet: Uses, Dose, Side Effects, Contents and More