Health ok Syrup includes Ascorbic acid and Cyanocobalamin. D panthenol, Folic Acid, Isoleucine. L-leucine. L-lysine. Threonine. Methionine. Niacinamide. Pyridoxine. Thiamine mononitrate. Tryptophan.
The benefits of key ingredients in Health OK Syrup
Amino Acids are essential for the absorption of vitamins & minerals. They are also building blocks of our bodies and help with proper growth and development.
The activation of TCA cycles by amino acids such as Phenylalanine or Tryptophan helps to produce energy in the form ATP.
Each of these components has a specific action and have a positive impact on your health. Some components increase blood circulation and oxygen saturation. The nutrients are absorbed by the tissues and organs. You will experience fewer problems sleeping, less depression risk and a better mood because some of these nutrients have a positive influence on the function of the central nervous systems.
In general debility/weakness, post febrile convalescence and diabetes, as well as in prolonged illness, burns, trauma, or surgery, Health ok Syrup can be recommended.
- ASCORBIC ACID (VIT C)
- D PANTHENOL
- FOLIC ACID
- L ISOLEUCINE
- L LEUCINE
- LYSINE L
- L THREONINE
- L VALINEMETHIONINE
- NIACINAMIDE(VIT B3)
- PYRIDOXINE(VIT B6)
HEALTH OK includes the components listed below, which have the following functions:
It can be used to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies that are caused by stress-related health conditions.
- Suboptimal vitamin and mineral intake
- Suboptimal absorption of vitamins or minerals (e.g. malabsorption, or any other stomach problem)
- Convalescence after illness (e.g. If anorexia, cachexia, or other symptoms persist after chemo- or radiotherapy) or surgery (e.g. if nutritional intake remains inadequate
- Patients who are on restricted or special diets (e.g. In renal diets, weight-reducing diets, exclusion diets to food intolerance, and as an adjunct to synthetic diets (e.g. Galactosaemia, phenylketonuria and ketogenic diets
- Amino acids, which are the building blocks of all proteins, are essential for many body functions including fluid balance, enzyme creation, and energy metabolism.
- These substances can slow down or prevent damage to cells from free radicals, which are unstable molecules produced by the body in response to environmental and other pressures.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.