- Increases appetite
- Zincovit is a treatment for vitamin & zinc deficiencies
- It can help you to combat the exhaustion feeling
- This is a useful tool for women undergoing surgery or during pregnancy.
- Immune deficiency syndromes can be treated
- This will ensure a quick recovery from illness
Information about Zincovit Tablet
- It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E. Also, it contains minerals like Magnesium and Manganese, as well as Iodine and Copper. It’s a nutritional supplement that helps restore the body’s vitamins and minerals and improves your overall health.
- Zincovit tablet contains vitamins and minerals that are vital for proper heart and nervous system function. They also help boost immunity. Grape seed extract, a natural antioxidant, neutralizes damage caused by harmful chemicals called “free radicals” and enhances the body’s response to infections.
- To get the maximum benefit, take Zincovit Tablet precisely as directed by your doctor. Side effects include nausea, vomiting and stomach upset. These side effects usually disappear on their own. Consult your doctor if you experience any side effects that bother you or last for a prolonged period.
- Vitamin A: 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 150 mcg
- 100 mg Vitamin B9 (Folic acid).
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 1 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mg
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Magnesium: 3mg
- Manganese: 250 mcg
- Iodine: 100 mg
- Copper: 30 mg
- Selenium: 30 mg
- Chromium: 25 mg
- Grape seed extracts 50mg.
Zincovit Tablet Uses and Key Benefits
- It strengthens the immune system and fights immune deficiencies.
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency
- It aids in the formation of red blood cells and increases the absorption of iron into the body.
- Increases appetite
- This helps to ensure rapid recovery from illness.
- Anti-fatigue products
- It is helpful during and after pregnancy.
- It is vital for the proper functioning of your nervous system.
- Increases overall health and well-being
Instructions for use
- It is recommended that you take this tablet according to your doctor’s instructions. To combat nutritional deficiencies, it is advised to take one tablet daily, after meals preferably.
Here are some quick tips for Zincovit Tablet
- To make it easier to remember, take it every day at the same time. To get the best out of this medication, follow your doctor’s directions.
- Zincovit Tablet should not be used if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Please inform your doctor about any medications you take, as they could affect the effectiveness of this medicine.
- Before taking Zincovit tablets, make sure you consult your doctor if you are pregnant, intending to conceive or nursing.
Zincovit Tablet Side Effects:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergy reactions
Safety and storage information:
- Keep at room temperature between 25 and 30degC.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep children away from your home.
- Zincovit Strip of 15 Tablets Green: 89.25 RS
- Zincovit Syrup 200 ML: 108 RS
Zincovit tablets are a nutritional supplement made from grape seed extract and essential vitamins. It can be used to treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies, increase immunity, and improve overall health. It is also useful for patients with a range of chronic and acute diseases.
Follow your doctor’s instructions and take this medicine exactly as prescribed. You can take it with or without food. To avoid missing any doses, it is best to take it with food each day. It is best to swallow it whole. It should not be broken, chewed, crushed, or broken.